Today was a perfect ten - warm but not hot, full sun and best of all - no humidity.
I lounged in bed reading this morning and set to work with laundry and picking up before making a nice hot brunch.
In the early afternoon, my book and I spent the rest of the afternoon on my hammock under the evergreen trees with filtered sun. There was lots of reading, a little snoozing and talking to my friend.
My day ended with grocery shopping and picking up a steamed lobster that I'd ordered for a delicious late supper.
Perfect ten IMO.
beatrix bijou
10 months ago

Sounds absolutely heavenly!
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely!
ReplyDeleteOlga
The lobster is what made it! Oh how the thought of buttery lobster right now is making me happy. Mmmm. :)
ReplyDeleteThe lobster was good and a tad over 1 3/4 lbs. so I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds nice...
ReplyDeleteMmm... lobster.
Sounds like a perfect day!!
ReplyDelete