Monday, July 26, 2010

No Internet

I had such good intentions of blogging last week but CT was hit with a major storm last Wednesday afternoon and I lost power. When it came on the next day, I found out that I didn't have power in 3 of my rooms and of course one was where my modem is. The electrician was out the following day and replaced one of the circuits. When I called the cable company back, I found out it couldn't be fixed over the phone and a repairman is coming tonight after I am home from work. I've had no phone, Internet or TV.

3 comments:

  1. Are you getting a lot of reading done...by lantern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my power came on the next AM but the night that I was w/o it, I had my little oil lamps and several candles on my kitchen table so I could read. I put sheets on the den couch and slept there as the upstairs was too warm for me w/o the A/C on.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)