Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Hate Paperwork!

In my former life, my kitchen counters never had paperwork collecting or stuff! Well, that changed. Finally today I had no excuse as it was a damp, overcast day and not conducive to being outside reading or doing anything so I had no excuse.

I got a late start as I gave myself the AM to read in bed (and also catnap a little). It's my favorite thing to do on Sunday mornings.

This afternoon I had no excuse to not tackle it and it's one less thing I have to do in a month before the Muscovites fly in. I was at it all afternoon. Have tons of stuff for shredding and also filled a plastic bag from the grocery store with paperwork to toss.

Each time I vow that it's the last time and that I'll handle paperwork as it comes and well you know how that goes. This time WILL BE DIFFERENT!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like my office, and I do need to attack it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of attacking things - you DO need a less wintery blog header now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to change pictures or even upload them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a dreamer -I keep making a list of things I need to do and ignore them. But I do admire your resolve to clear things away. I keep finding magazines I am planning to read at some point in time stashed away here and there...
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of years ago, I went on hiatus with books and got caught up on all my magazines. Now I read them pretty soon after they arrive. I also take them to work to read at lunch break and then pass them on to a co-worker. I do keep my Victoria and Country Living issues though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate heat and humidity so when it's hot in the summer, my bitter cold scene from the park in Moscow is refreshing for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)