Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Perfect Spring 10

Today was one of those 10 best days. Since I hate heat and humidity, I judged it so. The sun was shinning and warm, there was just a slight breeze from time to time and it was warm enough to just be in a tee shirt w/o a sweatshirt while in the sun.

Decisions, decisions, decisions - pull of the rope hammock and curl up for the afternoon with my thick book or be on the deck reading so Liesel could be outside with me. The deck it was.

I did two loads of laundry and watched them flap on the line after planting pots of gone by daffodils and purple hyacinths.

Topped it off with a walk around the neighborhood with Liesel, chatted with neighbors and their dogs and then barbecued.

A perfect weekend day IMO!

3 comments:

  1. That does sound very relaxing!! Especially the book on deck with dog part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day was really very nice, we did not get too many nice days this spring yet.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like heaven... I am looking forward to when I am where you are!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)