Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Liesel!!!!!!!

I'm washing my dishes from making popovers and I hear a crunching. Liesel in on her mat and I figured she had a chew toy. I go closer and it's my lipgloss. One end is pink and one is a red. Thankfully the red was not completely opened. Now to get it out of her mouth. I grabbed the red end (pink end was gone) and she held on. Once her feet were off the ground, she let go. My left hand was now all smeared with the red lipgloss. I picked up the chewed plastic pieces from the pink end and threw everything away. Where did she get this you are wondering? She stuck her long snout in my snapped pocketbook hanging on the closet door. She is sooooo naughtly and such a chewer.

P.S. She's in rare form tonight. I just saw her run down the hall to the den so I figured I should check on her. She'd been in my pocketbook again and took out my new lipgloss from the dentist which I only got 3 hours ago. She had the cap off and some of it was dug out. She must really have dry lips tonight.

4 comments:

  1. I had a dog get into a Mary Kay Christmas Holly Berry Red lipstick once. On a beige carpet. I don't know what that carpet had been treated with, but I got all the red out.

    Oh, I was mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately the red lip gloss only is on her dark mat (that is already shabby from her chewing)and there isn't much. She must have eaten all the light pink gloss as I didn't see any of it on the mat or her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what dog finds attractive in the lipstick smell? Mystery...
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you better find a new place for your purse!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)