Sunday, April 17, 2011

You Know You're In New England

It's spring (or suppose to be) here in CT. Monday it was almost 80 and yesterday it has to be in the 40's, damp, raw and really icky. The rain started in the late afternoon and it was miserable. It was nice to get back home after being out all afternoon doing errands. Loading and unloading the groceries in the rain was not fun. Today I woke up to full sun. Staying in bed and reading was so nice with the sun streaming in my east window. It still did not lure me to get up early as I love to read in bed on weekends. I had a nice surprise when I went out the front door the first time with the dog as it was actually warm. I filled the clothesline with laundry and it flapped in the wind all afternoon. I'm looking forward to those clean, crisp sheets tonight. Cold, damp and wet on Saturday and gorgeous, warm and sunny day. It is just as Mark Twain said New England about weather. P.S. For some reason, this blog won't now let me put in paragraphs.

5 comments:

  1. We had a record 82 8 days ago. Now we have 2 inches of snow. Just crazy.

    Try putting the paragraph symbol after each one and see if that works. (a p between the two little triangle symbols...won't let me type it here without turning it into code.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had two inches of snow last week!!!!! How awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spring is not all too warm and cozy this year. But, I had my laundry flipping in the breeze last Sunday too.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having an almost real spring in So California instead of the usual Spring/Summer. Real rainstorms and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina! All this time I completely missed the fact that you are mom to Tami in Moscow! How did I miss that...lol??? I am so clueless!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)