Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Night Means...

Monday morning the alarm goes off at 6:00 AM. YUK! I am one of those people that like to take hours to get up. First I wake, look at the clock on a Sunday and roll over to go back to sleep. This might happen once or twice. Once I am really awake, I prop up and read my book with my furry hot water bottle curled up next to me. Of course she is sleeping under the sheets where it's warm. I love to read in bed for hours if the time allows. Today was one of those days where I stayed in bed FOREVER. I also chatted on the phone with a friend and then took a nap as reading made me sleepy.

I'd planned a lazy day working on Xmas cards so there was no rush to get up. I had planned to put away all the Xmas wrapping stuff, a few decorations and other things that have been collecting since Thanksgiving in my daughter's room. So they will get put away next weekend. What's the rush?

I did finish the cards while watching DVDs so it was a nice lazy day for a winter Sunday. I also managed to do some laundry and make a crock pot meal for this week.

I hate Sunday nights!

6 comments:

  1. That. Sounds. Awesome! =) What book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, by the way. Sounds like you had a nice visit. Hope I can meet you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leisel doesn't wake you up to go out in the morning? Sounds like you've trained her well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate Sunday nights, too! But part of that is that I will have just put in a twelve hour day. I have to arrive at church for Sunday classes by six (a couple of weeks ago, I was so unready I was at the all-night Kinkos at 4:30 making materials). Anyway, by Sunday night I am exhausted. But I have to come home at 7 and try to make a nice dinner because I've ignored everyone all day. By the end of last night's dinner I was like a zombie. It was so great having Lydia here because she told me to go to bed! And I did....at 9 just trusting everyone else would soon follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina ~ Healthy and still posting daily. =) Wonder if something is up with the site if you can't see the recent posts? Anyway, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to have a lazy Sunday like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)