Friday, January 8, 2010

A Week Today

It's been a week today since I flew out of Moscow and arrived back home in CT. It seems like I was in Russia ages ago. Sigh.....

OK, I've been back to work a week and it seems like I never left as I'm back in the groove. We are extremely busy and the work day flies by. I'd rather have it like this than be twiddling my fingers.

It's Friday night and T.G.I.F.

It's going to be very cold here in CT this weekend so I think I'll do some cooking and work on Xmas cards.

3 comments:

  1. It is cold here too!
    I am thinking about cooking all weekend.
    I already seems that 2 weeks off were ages ago.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one still doing Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it a week vacation goes by so quickly and a week at work soooo slow? Glad you're home safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)