Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Weekend

Friday night I went to a scrapbook crop and my girlfriend came at the last minute so we had a great time working on small chipboard albums we both are making and talked non-stop. Both of us are real talkers so there was not a gap in conversation. I met Diane at the crop 5 1/2 years ago and we have become very good friends.

Saturday my day started very early with a haircut, grocery shopping and errands. I also did several loads of laundry and hung them out as it was a sunny day in the high 30's so they dried and had that nice clean smell. Nothing beats sheets dried outside on the line. I met friends for a late afternoon movie and then we went out for supper after that.

If you haven't seen "The Blind Side", I high recommend it. What an amazing movie and so uplifting.

I worked on my chipboard albums last night and was on a roll so stayed up until 2:00 AM. Liesel and I slept in very late this morning. I was out again in the later afternoon to the sale at Michael's and to print pictures at Walmart so I could start more chipboard albums (which I've been working on tonight).

Tomorrow morning it's back to work for the week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I enjoyed the Blind Side too. Kristen and I saw it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see that movie. I have been too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my laundry out on Saturday too. What a joy!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,
    I will surely keep reading! I love other people's "blog stability" I just can't seem to keep mine stable!! Always changing with the seasons!
    I need to see the movie..I have seen ONE movie since adopting. One in 6 years, it was Sex and the City, and it was worth the wait. I was a big fan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls will absolutely love those albums... I haven't told them about them, so they'll be a surprise. Should I keep them for Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tami,

    Save the albums for Valentine's Day since all the earrings I brought over are of no use until they earn getting pierced ears.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)