Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day at the CT shore

Yesterday Liesel and I visited friends at the CT shore. It was a typical CT winter day with a sunny sky and deep white snow blanketing the ground, trees and buildings. Driving there was really nice looking out on the countryside listening to a book on tape.

Before lunch, Jill, Liesel and I went for a walk all around the Point. It was not cold or windy so it was really pleasant to be outside. Liesel trotted along ahead of us and every now and then, she'd look back just to check that I was there.

We had a good afternoon and early evening catching up on everything and seeing their digital pictures (shown on their TV) from their trip to Peru and the Galapagos Islands in November. Absolutely gorgeous and what an trip.

I did not want to be driving back late so the dog and I packed up after a delicious salmon dinner and headed home.

Good to see old friends and be back at my favorite area.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day. I do love the bright blue skies like we had yesterday and today.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)