Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrappy Weekend

I finally got back to my Friday night scrapbooking and knowing it was coming got me through the week. Loading the car was challenging as my driveway is sheer ice. I'm quite afraid of ice as that's how I broke my elbow some years back.

Got home late that night and left all my bags in the trunk to unload the next day. I did not want to take any chances of falling.

After being out Friday night, the rest of my weekend was spent in fleece pj pants, turtleneck and sweatshirt. Lazy weekend with reading in bed each morning, cooking a big brunch and meals, scrapping and knitting while watching/listening to Hallmark station movies.

Of course the house desparetly needs cleaning but ... Liesel and I don't care. It's more fun to do what we want. She spent a lot of time on the floor by the heater vent sleeping, watching me or working on her dental chew toy. The life of a dog... Forgot that she has to go out in the bitter cold to go to the bathroom so that's not a good thing. It was down in the single digits during the night and we're due for a few bitterly cold days ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend to me. I can not blame Liesel, it is bitter cold here too, we had -6.5F (-21C), that is coming down to real winter weather.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun scrapping and relaxing. That has ALWAYS been my theory -- that is is more fun to do what I want than to clean. :)

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)