Monday, January 17, 2011

You know you're in CT when...

You're waiting for the next winter storm to start and it hasn't been a week since the last one. The nice thing is that just about every other day is full sunshine and beautiful.

I do love winter as long as I don't have to be out on the roads during a snowstorm or freezing rain.

Hope I don't get leaks as we're getting 3 - 6 inches of snow which will then turn to freezing rain/ice and then plain rain.

I stopped at the grocery store late this afternoon and noticed break and milk in the passing carts. I went for the real staples - Greek yoghurt, grapes and CHOCOLATE.

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on chocolate! Real staple and no house should be without it at any time.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, always have to have a little chocolate saved for an emergency!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wise, indeed. Greek yogurt is my new favorite. I bought one for a treat and almost cried when someone ate it. I just wish it wasn't more expensive than the regular stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A woman after my own heart! Chocolate - definitely a staple! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)