Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dehoarding

Yup, it's a new verb I made up to show what I did this weekend.

My enjoyable part of the weekend was meeting a friend yesterday for lunch and a movie (Date Night which was funny and had us laughing).

In the late afternoon, I started in with organizing my scrapping paper by category into vertical paper holders. I was up until 2:00 AM working on organizing all my "stuff". This morning I started in around 10:00 and was at it until around 9:00 tonight. Still am not finished. It wouldn't take so long if I had a place to put everything. Trying to figure where to put everything and fit it in is so time consuming. I need a scrap/craft room but since that isn't going to happen, I make do.

Now it's almost 11:00 PM and time to close the computer and head up to bed. I just hate Sunday nights.

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed your "about me" - Oh, don't I know?

    Lydia wore smocked dresses until she was in FOURTH GRADE! And even then I got another year of nothing but dresses out of her.... It was a big deal when she first wore jeans. Man, I had fun with dressing her, and she didn't mind a bit. Anastasia, on the other hand, came with style sense that is a) very Russian and b) firm. No smocked dress for her - ever. No full skirts, even. But, I have to say, she always looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)