Monday, September 14, 2009

Girls' Night Out

One of my close friends and I met after work tonight at the nail salon for manicures. I hadn't been for one since the same friend and I went on May 5th. It was the night before I flew to Moscow and also the night before my birthday. She treated me to a manicure and dinner for a birthday send off. What a special birthday gift.

We were talking last week about our nails and I was saying that I badly needed a manicure. We made plans to meet tonight and then go for dinner. It was such fun that we're making it a monthly treat.

What could be better to top off the first day back to work than spending the evening with a good friend, having a manicure and dinner that someone else is cooking, serving and cleaning up?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't had a manicure since Natalie's wedding two years ago. I'm hoping I'll get another one when Francie gets married on 10-10-10. Sounds like a wonderful evening. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecelia,

    Don't wait until 10/9/10. Go out after work with a girlfriend for one and then dinner and have a fun girls' night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina,
    I closed on Friday, and have been painting the girlz playroom. I want that area finished first! Most of their toys are going over in small loads, and then the BIG move is next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)