Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lazy September Weekend in CT

We are having perfect September weather and it's my favorite time of year with bright sunny days, dry air and cold nights. I love being outside on the weekends and soaking it all in.

Yesterday Liesel and I went to an open house at her doggie daycare. We hung around outside with some of the people and she was a canine greeter. She loves people and being made a lot over.

Today we had several hours out on the deck.

That's my weekend. Nothing earth shattering but relaxing. Liesel is so relaxed that she's sound asleep under the down throw on the den couch.

4 comments:

  1. We are having some fantastic Semptember weather too - which kind of makes up for the not so great summer this year. I wish September could last forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, my blog decided to moderate some comments at random - I just found 12 or so tucked away, one of which was from you with mention of your blog! Sorry, I really wasn't ignoring you :) Welcome to blog land! Congrats on starting your own blog. You have a lovely family, and Liesel sounds like a sweetie. Our kids are driving us crazy asking for kittens. We are missing our Ramses and Misty. Honor still looks for their kitty angels. We told them that we need to wait just a little while until we get a bit more settled into our new home before we go to the humane society to adopt, but we plan on having furkids in our lives again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina stop bragging! LOL, it is still in the 100s over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we were having lovely September weather, it feels like December around here. And my patio is still not done! So I guess even if it was done we wouldn't be able to go out and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)