Saturday, September 11, 2010

4 Things

TAGGED FROM ANNIE:


Annie called this "Four Things":



Four things that are always in my purse (besides the obvious)
hand sanitizer
picture of my daughter & SIL at their wedding
list of my prescriptions
lots of emergency contact information



Four things in the drawer in my desk (that one wouldn't expect to find there)
different OTC meds

more hand sanitizer

eyeglass spray cleaner

magazines to read at lunchtime



Four favourite things in my bedroom
pictures of my father, my daughter, granddaughters, my dachshunds, me on the beach where we had our family cottage

standing fan, ceiling fan and A/C

current novel I'm reading

TV to watch/listen to news in AM when getting dressed and for PM when getting ready for bed



Four things I always wanted to do
have a daughter and granddaughters (it happened)

retire early (didn't happen)

live by the ocean (happened for many summers but ended)

ride in a Russian troika (happened last December in Moscow)



Four things I like at the moment
reading outside in my hammock on weekend afternoons (soon to end as it will get too cold in CT)

scrapbooking

working with a great group of people (Since I have to work, it's good that the co-workers are so nice.)

wonderful group of friend (IRL and online)





Four things no one knows about me
I used to be a Mrs. Clean and you could eat off my floors. Now I suggest you keep your slippers on inside.

I wanted to work in Europe at an Embassy or Military base after I graduated from college. Never looked into it senior year as my father had poor health. I was raised on Jewish guilt (even though we're not Jewish) and since I was the only child, I felt I couldn't move overseas.

Wish I spoke fluent French like my daughter.

Distantly (very, very distantly) related to FDR



If you read my blog and would like to do a similar posting on your blog, please do and let me know so I can read it.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I spoke Russian like your daughter!

    You almost give me "fan envy".

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)