Saturday, October 16, 2010

Addicted

Who thought that when I started scrapping that it would lead to an addiction? Yes, I have one. I love pretty papers, all kinds of brads, embellishments, alphabets, etc. And if I find them on sale, look out.

This morning I hit two fantastic scrapbooking tag sales. I hit the jackpot with some great papers, letters, a QuicKutz alphabet die cut, vintage embellishments, other embellishments, kits, albums, stamps, brads, etc. Things I "HAD" to have.

The deals were fantastic and I saved soooooo much $.

Now comes the task of putting it all away and finding space for it. That required much reorganizing. Oh, to have a scrapbook room with lots of open shelves with paper holders, baskets, drawers..........

2 comments:

  1. I loved to scrapbook years ago. Now I just can't eem to find time to do it anymore. Hmmm, wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoy scrapping so much! You sure are amazing at it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)