Friday, October 15, 2010

Chilly Part II

I took my furry friend to bed last night as it was cold and she's a great hot water bottle. Now that the heat of summer is over, she's back with me and not in her crate at night. Growing up, I always had a cat in bed. Once I got my first dachshund in 1985, the puppy came upstairs with us.

Every dachshund owner I've met tells me that their dogs also sleep with them. Maybe all dachshund owners are nutty.

I've gotten off track.

Well, since it was only 61 in the house when I got home and damp since it's been raining since last night, I pushed the button and hit the up arrow to 65. The furnace turned right on and within minutes, the warm air was coming out the registers. Liesel went right to the air register and curled up on the floor in front of it. She loves to do that.

I held off until halfway through October so it's not that bad. After all, what is this stupid mind game I was playing? It's mid October and CT.

1 comment:

  1. The main thing is - you and Liesel enjoyed the warmth!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)