Friday, December 25, 2009

Katya's Christmas School Program

Natalia and Katya went to school, Chris went to the Health Club, Katya had to be at school for an hour or so and I was home alone with the cats in the late morning/early afternoon. I thought I'd read on the couch and never even opened the book but napped instead.

We went to Katya's school in the midafternoon for her third grade Christmas program. Katya had some starring roles and even got to single a solo. I thoroughly enjoyed the program (all in English) and seeing her perform with her schoolmates. It was funny being in Moscow in December 2009 and seeing the kids perform to rock 'n roll Christmas music from the 50's in the US and English Christmas caroles. Parents and families were all invited.

After picking Natalia up at school, we headed home to our jammies for a quiet evening.

Natalia's school program is tomorrow at 10:00.

I started with sinus congestion and the runny nose last night and am on cold pills and Mucinex. Hope it doesn't get worse and go into a sinus infection.

It's Christmas morning back at home in the States so I know what you all are doing

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeedy, opening the gifts at my mom's house. I do think that all the kids are happy with their gifts - especially Ilya, who just seems happy in general. I'm so, so glad.

    Enjoy your time; I love hearing everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad that the kids had to go to school on christmas day! I bet you enjoyed that nap though! Your cold is going to be miserable on the flight home with the pressure changes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)