Saturday, December 26, 2009

Natalia's Christmas School Program

We all were out bright and early to go to Natalia's class holiday program. Natalia was so cute in a baby blue leotard with an attached skirt and fairy wings. Her mom had her hair in elaborate French braids with hair clips. She was an angel in the program. She and two other girls sang "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" and it's true for her as only one of her permanent front top teeth has come in. The entire program lasted about 40 minutes and ended with all the 1st graders being given chocolates.

Some annoying boy from Katya's class was right in front of Tami and he kept getting up and down so at times she couldn't video the program. His stupid mother was sitting right next to him and she never stopped it. This is the same rude mother that kept trying to talk to Tami during the piano recital on Thursday and whose cell phone rang several times (during the piano recital)and she answered it and talked. If that happened to me back in the US, I would not sit there without saying something. How can children learn to behave during performances if the mother can't even do the correct thing? Guess I'll get off my bandwagon.

I am soooooo glad that I was here to attend their piano recital and their class holiday performances. The kids in the class, and especially my granddaughters, were so cute and did such a wonderful job.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like this mother wouldn't know HOW to teach him to behave during performances. I always thought Americans had the corner on public rudeness. I guess not.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)