Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Exhausting

Staying up very late every night to watch the Olympic coverage is exhausting. I also enjoy the coverage after the competition ends for the night and went to bed way after midnight on the weekend. Can't do that on work nights. I've been watching until after midnight the past two nights though.

Tonight I kept falling asleep and missed parts of several of the men's routines during the short program skating. Darn!

Liesel has been even worse and she's slept under the down throw for a good part of the competition.

2 comments:

  1. We are, of course, many time zones away from the action. But I have been watching, too . . . when I can get the remote away from the kids and change the channel away from Bob L'Eponge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like our good friends who absolutely love watching the Olympics. Me-- I can take it or leave it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)