Saturday, February 6, 2010

Must Sees!

If you haven't seen "The Blind Side", go, go, go! What an uplifting movie. I went last week with a friend and we both absolutely loved it.

Just now I saw a new Hallmark movie on CBS. I'm going out this week to buy it for my daughter. "Front of the Class" is about a gifted teacher with Tourette's Syndrome, his life, what he dealt with, how he learned to not let his disability run his life, how he followed his dream to become a teacher and a very gifted one at that. It's a true story about Brad Cohen in GA (Atlanta). Another amazing movie and a MUST SEE.

7 comments:

  1. Tina,
    I wait for everything to come to PPV. I don't seem to make it to the movies. I should join netflix!
    I have heard good things about the Blindside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of Netflix, too....mainly because you can get Russian movies! And - I never get out.

    The one I really want to see is "The Last Station" about Tolstoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie,
    one Russian friend gave me this site
    http://russianremote.com/
    I looked at it - it is not perfect, but you still see some good Russian movies on it
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very very very inspiring movie. Proof that we can achieve anything if we put our mind and heart to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)