Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy day

This was written on Sunday but I was waiting until my daughter could add pictures. She was too busy packing so no pictures of Liesel getting a bath in the kitchen sink. Sorry

It's been raining all day in CT and heavily late this afternoon. Because of this, the girls can't be outside playing nor could I take them to the town pool and school playground for the afternoon. That would have given my daughter P&Q to pack.

So our day has been spent doing load and load of laundry, flipping my mattress, cleaning out her bedroom closet, blogging, making a big BAL (breakfast at lunch), made a dump run in the pouring rain, washed the dog (I was already wet so why not?), last minute shopping trips (2 so far) and PACKING. Tami and the girls let me sleep in and they went to Panera for breakfast and then shopping so they only got home around lunchtime.

She's busy packing.

The kids have been bored and we got sick of the Disney channel so hours ago said no TV. Right now they discovered the bin of wooden blocks that were buried in their closet and are building in the den.

Hope your day was more exciting than here at my house.

I colored my hair so sit here with a frothy head.

3 comments:

  1. My day was much more boring than yours - you had your kids with you!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but now they're back in Moscow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how when you say "no TV" kids find something interesting to do. Anastasia finally kicked in and mastered a really even, beautiful crochet stitch - all because I said "no screens".

    I have the dreadful feeling that Tamara did not get you set up to put photos in your blog (AND left you with a winter header)!!! Oh, dear! You all must have been having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)