Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapping this afternoon

Katya and I went scrapbooking this afternoon and finished up the scrapbook I made her from her two weeks at sleep away camp. I'd made the scrapbook while they were visiting their other grandparents and it's a nice keepsake for her to have and to show her classmates back in Moscow. This is the same camp that I went to for many summers and worked at one summer in college. My father also went to this camp. Next year she'll be back there and hopefully so will her sister.

Then I started a soccer scrapbook from the soccer program they were in last week here in CT. This album is for both girls. Tami and I will work on the soccer scrapbook this week so it can go back with them.

While I did this, Katya had lots of fun working on a birthday collage for herself as she turns 10 in two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice that girls like to do the same things you do.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I love stamping, and making cards and things... Just never got as far as scrapbooking. Or, even getting my photos in albums, unfortunately. MUST do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy the Creative Memories sort box that holds over 2000 pictures as you can very easily sort the pictures by year or category and it could be a fun family project (or one you do while watching a movie).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)