Saturday, August 28, 2010

Relaxing Saturday

Today was a perfect ten - warm but not hot, full sun and best of all - no humidity.

I lounged in bed reading this morning and set to work with laundry and picking up before making a nice hot brunch.

In the early afternoon, my book and I spent the rest of the afternoon on my hammock under the evergreen trees with filtered sun. There was lots of reading, a little snoozing and talking to my friend.

My day ended with grocery shopping and picking up a steamed lobster that I'd ordered for a delicious late supper.

Perfect ten IMO.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lobster is what made it! Oh how the thought of buttery lobster right now is making me happy. Mmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lobster was good and a tad over 1 3/4 lbs. so I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds nice...

    Mmm... lobster.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)