Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Christmasy"

I've had the TV on in the kitchen watching Christmas movies while I wrap gifts. They are all done but for the 3 that I need to go to the ATM for. It's a good feeling to be done. I did not have as many to wrap this year as my gifts for the kids (big and small) already are in Moscow or are flying over with my daughter's friend on Wednesday. Things going in airline luggage cannot be wrapped.

I really do enjoy gift wrapping and making the gifts look pretty with coordinating ribbons - metallic, real ribbon or paper for curling. I use paper that is appropriate for the person too. I also wrap my cranberry orange walnut breads in aluminum foil and use metallic ribbon (with silver in it) to wrap it up like a present. This year I added a bell to the center of each bow to embellish them. Can you tell I'm a scrapbooker - embellish?

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really lovely! I had to drive Lydia to the airport....before that I made waffles. When I got home I made snickerdoodles. I really shouldn't make cookies because I like them better than anyone else does!

    I drove by the outlet mall about half-way between the airport (90 minutes from here)and home and was SO peeved Anastasia was with me, because that put a damper on shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)