Monday, December 27, 2010

Storm is over

Well the weathermen were wrong again about how much snow we'd have dumped on us. At my house there is only about a foot. Winds are still high though.

My plowman came at 1:30 this AM but I never got up. He'll be back later today I'm sure as a lot more fell after he left. I didn't plan on going anywhere today so it's fine with me.

I have been out to clear off the car, shovel the deck, two sets of steps and the front walk for the dog. The snow is really too deep for her to jump around in. She came back in and is stretched out right in front of the hot air vent (her favorite place). She asked Santa for a pellet stove to stretch out in front of but he didn't bring her what she asked for. Instead she was given a chew toy.

Guess it'll be another day puttering around the house all snug inside.

1 comment:

  1. We had close to 2 feet and very strong wind blowing it.
    We spend all day cleaning the driveway and looks like we cleaned enough to go down it.
    It was nice day and I am making a duck for dinner. Hope it will come out OK.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)