Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vacation Time

Yesterday when I walked out the door at 4:30 from work, I let out a big sigh as I am off on PTO and don't have to be back at work until after New Year's Day! I am sooooo ready for this down time and thrilled to have all this time.

I'd saved the last two weeks of December to go to Moscow but decided this fall that I just wanted to stay home so I now have the time.

What to do? I'd need a year to get done what I'd like to do but will have to settle for a few projects, maybe cleaning the house (if I'm in the mood), doing a lot of reading, spending time with my cousins and friends and sleeping late in the morning. I started right off with sleeping late this morning and reading in bed. Plan to do it again tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

1 comment:

  1. What is a PTO?
    Whatever it is it sounds really nice. Enjoy your freedom!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)