Sunday, December 12, 2010

Packing box for Moscow

Bing and Elvis are singing Christmas songs on the radio as I pack the box to go to Moscow with Xmas gifts for the Muscovites. I'm sending it to Tami's friend in MI who is going over with her two daughters to visit for Xmas and New Year's.

Liesel was trying to get into things so she's been banished to her crate.

I'm wondering how I am going to be able to carry it out to the car as it's heavy. It needs to go out UPS to MI tomorrow.

At this time last year, I was frantic with all that needed to be done before I flew off to Moscow. This year I've decided to stay home so all I need to do is get this one box packed.

P.S. Just finished the box. Took me over an hour. It must weight 50 lbs so I now need to jump in the shower. Taping it was a chore.

1 comment:

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)