Sunday, December 12, 2010

So much for the dusting of snow....

I woke up to rain this morning and stayed in bed reading (love Sunday mornings). It is now pouring and it's so nice to be inside.

I made a big breakfast of freshly squeezed OJ, maple cured bacon and fried eggs. Oh, all that cholesterol was so good.

Washer and dryer are going, crock pot has two chicken breasts slow cooking with carrots in teriakyi sauce, a big pot of chicken soup is simmering and the dog is sleeping curled up in her blanket in her crate.

I'm not venturing out at all today as my errands were done yesterday. I have Christmas movies on the kitchen TV and soon will flop on the couch with another book to read.

Hope your day is as good.

2 comments:

  1. Hm...out the door at 7 in the snow. Working at church until 6:45, pretty non-stop....then another half hour with spatula from the kitchen and many cups of hot water, trying to clean off my car....wearing my good velvet dress shoes (didn't think ahead on that one.) Then the school door was frozen, or some other way, un-closable. So, after another half hour trying to fix that, I'm now waiting for the custodian. Day of rest, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds delightful. Petros went to church and I stayed home and wrapped Christmas presents. Made a dent at least.
    Then we went to a Christmas party at the lodge our church owns. Suffed ourselves.
    Then, off to Christinas for a birthday dinner prepared by her hubby!Salmon was on both menus! Again, stuffed ourselves!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)