Thursday, December 30, 2010

PTO Days

Why is it that when one is out on PTO (paid time off = vacation days) that the days fly by but when one is at work, it's just the opposite? I've been off the past two weeks and just loving it. Pretty much I have not had any schedule and it's just what I needed. One day has flowed into another. I could get really used to this but alas I'll be back to work on Monday.

I'm sure my four legged buddy will not be happy to see me getting ready for work as that means no freedom for her while I'm gone.

The last two days I've worked on several scrapbooks for my granddaughters and they'll be going over to Moscow with an exchange student at my daughter's school. Tomorrow I'll be packing a box to mail to him with things to bring over.

I had had great intentions to get several big projects done while I was off but ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)