Monday, August 3, 2009

Breakfast... Home-Baked Cinnamon Buns


I came into the kitchen this morning to the smell of cinammon buns baking in the oven. Cecelia was up early and had made the cinammon buns. The only kind that entered my oven at home came from the Pillsbury tube found in the refrigerator section at my local grocery store.


Every Christmas when Tamara was growing up, we opened our presents while eating Pillsbury's cinammon buns. I just told Tamara that I've never baked with yeast and her eyes bulged out.

Rachael and her kids are still asleep but Natalia and Katya has been up for a long time. They have been patiently waiting for the buns to come out of the oven.

6 comments:

  1. YUM!! These look amazing. Welcome to blogging!! It will be fun to read and follow you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really. These food photos are killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo! looks delish - I just read in the Moscow Times that three new Cinnabon (sin-abon) are opening here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm.. they look delicious. I love cinnamon buns - will have to try making them once our kitchen renovations are done.

    I'm so glad you have a blog :-) at least now I have some way to replying to all your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How scrumptious! Love your blog! Finally I'll get to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)