Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dog Tired

Liesel has Wednesdays marked in her blackberry as doggie daycare as she's quite the social pup. We have a great local doggie daycare/grooming salon/dog training facility. I know one of the owners from scrapbooking so that's how Liesel started going there this summer. Liesel also was a houseguest of my scrapping friend when I went to Moscow in May and when I first came down with the shingles this June. I'm digressing.

I drop Liesel off on my way to work and she is EAGER to get inside to meet up with her friends for a day of play and doggie socialization. I guess she makes quite an impression as the people that work there just love her. She really is a charming dog with a great personality and is very loving.

I was told that she and a Westie played and played all day. Well, it was just what she needed as she has been curled up in a ball all evening fast asleep.

OK, this should have a picture but I haven't bought the attachment for uploading pictures from my digital camera to my computer. I only got the camera last spring and just never got around to it.

I'm ready to go up to bed to read and hate to disturb her but she needs a quick trip outside before she goes into her crate for the night.

3 comments:

  1. Tina - are you QUITE certain that the attachments are not in the box you bought the camera in? All of my digital cameras have come with a cord for putting photos into the computer and for showing them on TV. Go look!

    I do want photos, particularly of your laundry in the beautiful back yard!

    This is such a cute post....and I am getting a thought here.... I know your Liesel is a "handful". Could it be that a "sibling" is what she needs? That your company alone is leaving her feeling too many of her oats?

    This cracks me up! I'd love to see a photo of her rear end running into the daycare building! But it is probably better in my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Liesel is a good little dog. She just had to get over her toddlerhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in my next life I want to be a dog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)