Monday, June 7, 2010

Berries

I mentioned in a past post about the new discount grocery store in the area and the bargains. Well yesterday I was thrilled to see raspberries on sale for 2 for $3.00 and blackberries for $1 a container. I bought two of each and had one container in my yogurt (1/2 plain and 1/2 vanilla) this morning for breakfast. Tomorrow morning I'll have one container of blackberries. A great way to start my day at work while I'm checking my email.

It's the little things that make me happy.

5 comments:

  1. That is my breakfast routine every morning ... vanilla yogurt with fresh or frozen (depending on season) of fruit mixed in while catching up on email/blogs. I think it is a good way to start the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both raspberries and blueberries (and any berries for that matter). My raspberry bush is setting up some nice berries, but it will take a while for them to ripen.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food seems so expensive....especially fruit. I wish I'd find berries on sale! I did get some peaches on sale today, but it is SO frustrating! The children WILL eat them before they are ripe....so I'd have to hide one well before I could save it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even fathom getting such berries for so cheap in Moscow! Yum! Hope we can still have some in a few weeks! And WE CAN'T WAIT FOR CORRRRN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)