Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where does it all come from?

You bring in the mail or print something off the computer. You put a few envelopes or pieces of paper on the kitchen counter. What happened while you went to work? It multiplies! How did my kitchen accumulate so much paperwork? I spent all day going through it. I have lots to shred and put in the garbage. I've filed too. I'm now down to a small pile that needs more time/attention than I have to give it this week. It'll go in a closet to after the Muscovites' visit.

Wow, I've regained the counters. Sure feels good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, we live outside the city and are VERY lucky to be where we are. It is such a wonderful neighborhood and a great place to let our 3 girls run. It is not how I envisioned Moscow, but I will take it!

    Kris
    MN girl living in Moscow with my husband and 3 gils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your counter becoming a free counter!
    I have to agree with you about magazines, papers and such, multiplying freely on my counter while I am at work. There is just no other explanation! I only put 1 magazine on it in the morning - and when I am back from work- there is no room on it to prepare dinner.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)