Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cleaning Countdown

Over the holiday weekend, I took the Friday before and the Tuesday after off from work to extend my weeknd, start in on my cleaning and relax. I got the upstairs done and today I did my living room. Next weekend I'll do another one or two rooms and will be further along in my countdown until the Muscovites arrive.

This year I am way ahead of schedule as I started early. I'd planned on doing that last summer before Tami and the girls arrived but unfortunately I came down with the shingles. That put a real hault to the cleaning as I was under the weather.

The reason for all of this is that I like it clean when the kids arrive and I slack off inbetween their visits. Liesel doesn't care how the house is as long as she is fed and with me.

I'm tired and now on the den couch. Liesel buried herself under the down throw and is curled up behind me.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    Hope you will accomplish everything you want, just do not go overboard and save some energy for the time kids will come.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could organize a thorough cleaning. Usually in the summer! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're done, feel free to come over to my house! :)
    Sorry I've been so lax in commenting lately, but I have been reading! I really am missing blogging and hope once operation SMOB is done I'll be a little more prolific! ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't wear yourself out, Mom... Please!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)