Sunday, June 13, 2010

Graduation

Today was my cousin's 8th grade graduation. She is a beautiful (inside and out), smart, mature girl and will be now entering high school in the fall and will continue to excel. Her class was small so the kids have formed nice friendships. Not everyone will be going to the public high school in town but to a Catholic high school or area prep schools so they won't see each other on a daily basis.

Our family is very small and I have two first cousins. One is single but doesn't have kids. One is married with two girls. And then there is me, my daughter and her family.

We all were there today (but for my daughter and her family) and my single cousin brought his girlfriend and there 7 of us. It was really nice to be together to celebrate the graduation.

After the ceremony, we all went out to eat and had a delicious meal.

It's hard to believe that at her next graduation, she'll be off to college in two month's time.

2 comments:

  1. Well, don't rush it!! Four years of high school is a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I'm glad you could make it. I really enjoyed our get-together also. Thank you for the lovely comments about Tia; I appreciate it.

    I look forward to seeing Tami & her girls this summer. They'll be here soon!

    Love, Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)