Monday, November 8, 2010

Death Penalty

Yeah! The death penalty for that animal Steven Hayes. Now we citizens of CT will have to pay as his lawyer will have appeals and we'll have to keep him on death row for probably 15 years. I wonder how much that will cost us CT taxpayers? I wish he were fried within the next month or so. You sure know my views on the death penalty. I'm sure some of you won't agree and that's your choice as it's America. But, it's my blog and I can say what I want. I hold back when reading some blogs as I respect the person and their views. Please do the same for mine.

And what came in today's mail - jury summons for right after the beginning of the new year. If I do have to go, bet they won't pick me for any criminal trial as I am VERY opinionated.

8 comments:

  1. And what do you think should be done to him?
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately they will probably give him a lethal injection as I don't know if CT uses the electric chair. After what he did to the mother and two girls, I think he should go the same way they did - tortured and burned and know what it coming as they did. Yes, I have VERY strong opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on the news that Hayes actually wanted the death penalty. Maybe he'll ask his lawyers to not appeal and it will be over sooner for him and everybody else!

    He gives animals a bad name...Let's call him a monster!

    ~ PattiLynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's always such a touch call for me. But if something like that happened to my family, I can't say I wouldn't want to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOUGH. A tough call.

    Sheesh. I haven't had my coffee yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can that man live with himself after what he has done?

    I was summoned to serve on a jury in California. I didn't make it to the final pick which I was thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre funny. I'm too opinionated too. My mouth is forever getting me into trouble

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness. Have been following it from here... What a tragedy...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (But, don't forget to sign your name.)